A healthy smile is foundational when it comes to your overall wellness. Your teeth and gums require regular monitoring and maintenance to ensure that they stay comfortable and disease free.
We offer comprehensive general dentistry to help our patients enjoy optimum oral health and a comfortable smile.
We strive to prevent dental conditions, whenever possible. With regular dental exams, cleanings, and x-rays, we can often detect dental conditions in their earliest stages before they pose a serious risk to your smile.
A comprehensive dental exam will evaluate the health of each tooth as well as look for signs of periodontal (gum) disease. If we find anything that requires treatment, we will let you know right away.
Our dental cleanings are designed to keep your teeth clean and your gums healthy as well as give you a smooth, fresh smile. Our hygienist will remove all plaque and tartar from the surfaces of your teeth. We will finish up with a polish so that your teeth are completely clean.
Dental x-rays assist us in the diagnosis of conditions that are not visible through a visual exam alone. This can include dental decay, infection, bone levels, and certain types of cysts and tumors.
We typically recommend a dental exam and cleaning every six months unless you have a dental condition, such as gum disease, that may require more frequent visits.
Whether you require a dental filling, crown, or dental bonding, we are here to repair your teeth, which protects them and can extend comfortable function.
- Fillings – Fillings are used to repair a tooth after removing decay.
- Crowns – Crowns protect and stabilize a cracked or deeply decayed tooth.
- Bonding – Bonding can fill in small chips and narrow gaps in teeth for cosmetic purposes or to prevent stains or decay.
When providing restorative dentistry, we make sure that the results are both comfortable and long-lasting.
Saving your natural teeth is a priority for us, but sometimes removing a tooth is necessary to relieve your symptoms and protect your health or because restoration is not possible. Having a gap in your smile, however, is not ideal either for your appearance or for chewing and speaking comfortably.
We offer the following tooth replacement options:
- Fixed dental bridges– replaces a missing tooth by anchoring an artificial tooth in place using two healthy teeth
- Dental implants – replaces a missing tooth by surgically implanting a replacement root and placing a dental crown
- Dentures – replaces all teeth on the upper or lower arch with a removable prosthetic
- Partial dentures – replaces one or more missing teeth by anchoring a prosthetic to your remaining natural teeth
A comprehensive dental exam will give us the information we need to make a recommendation to restore both your smile and your ability to eat and speak comfortably by replacing your missing teeth.
Contact Us to Schedule a Dental Appointment
Give us a call to schedule your next dental appointment. We look forward to welcoming you!