We realize our patients have many different options when they decide on a dentist for their family. Because of this, at Healthy Smiles of Corry, we have worked hard to create an environment that is comfortable, convenient, and caring. When you come through our doors, you will be immediately surrounded by a team of dental professionals who want to make you feel welcome.
We would be honored to care for you and your family members—for a lifetime!
Our Mission Statement
Our entire team works together to provide excellence in dentistry, and to that end, we are committed to the following:
- Working together as a team to provide compassionate and complete oral care to each and every patient.
- Creating financial options so patients can get the treatment they need.
- Keeping our workplace and treatment areas as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
- Educating patients on oral health and preventive care.
- Using the latest in modern dental technology to make dental visits more comfortable than ever before.
- Treating all of our patients and team members as family.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
We Can Treat All Members of Your Family
Our office is a one-stop shop for all the members of your family. Not only do we rarely have to refer any of our patients to outside specialists, but we can treat all ages, from children to seniors.
When You First Come In
The first time you come to Healthy Smiles of Corry, we will ask for a few things that will help us get to know you better. Please check through our website for directions to our office, practice hours, and more. You can save some time at your initial appointment by filling out our new patient forms ahead of time. Be sure to bring along your insurance card, if applicable, as well as a list of medications you might be taking.
Take a few moments before your appointment to read our staff bios so you can get to know the team a bit before you meet everyone.
We Offer Convenient Financial Options
We don’t want any of our patients to skip out on needed dental treatments because of financial concerns. Our goal is to help make it possible for you to invest in your dental health. Talk to us about payment options; we have many different ways to make treatment possible. We want to provide maximum value for our dental services and make paying for treatment easier with plenty of options.
The following is a list of insurance companies we work with:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- UPMC Dental Advantage
- UPMC for Kids
- United Concordia Blue Chip
We also accept cash, debit and credit (Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx), check, Wells Fargo financing, and CareCredit.
We Want to Be Your Dentist of Choice
We look forward to welcoming you to our Corry, PA dental practice!