Your first visit to Healthy Smiles of Corry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Working together as a team to provide compassionate and complete oral care to every patient who walks through our doors.
- Treating all of our patients and staff as family.
- Creating financial means that will allow all recommended treatment to be attained.
- Maintaining the workplace and treatment areas as stress-free and "fun" as possible
- Thoroughly educating patients on oral health and preventative care.
- Using the latest dental advances to make dental visits as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
Please print or fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
One of our hygiene rooms